PDX Veg

Monday, January 16, 2006

Adéu, Café Dacx

Café Dacx mysteriously closed up sometime around September or October of 2005. I don't remember exactly, but I would swear my wife and I had just dined there a month earlier. The place was busy enough and the food was great as always. The omnipresent Lisa always brought happiness with her wonderful service. I see a restaurant named Filbert's has opened or will open any time now in that space. I hope they offer as many interesting vegetarian dishes as Dacx did.

2 Comments:

  • Too bad. Dacx was one of my favorite place for great vegetarian options. Wonderful and fresh ingredients. Great service.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 PM  

  • Tonight we are going to Filberts in the old Dacx. Have you been? I'll let you know what we think. It is me by the way, your friend who has a boyfriend who you are helping with his house.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home