PDX Veg

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tabla goes Vegan...

...for a night, anyway. Tabla writes to tell me "Join us on Sunday, February 26 at 6pm for our first Vegan Supper." And "This four course meal is $35 and advance reservations are absolutely required." I would swear Tabla used to have a web site, but I see no sign of it now. Please let me know in the comments if you have the URL. One or two folks have posted to this web site asking for information on vegan options as well as vegetarian. Well, I think Tabla does a pretty good job with vegetarian food, even though I still hold it against them for not having any vegetarian main course. But I suspect that for vegans, this could be one of the finer restaurant dinner experiences you'll find this year.

3 Comments:

  • As far as I know, they do have a veggie main course. I had a risotto there a few weeks ago that was veg.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:17 PM  

  • interesting, thanks for the tip. the last few times we have gone there, Tabla had at least 2 veggie middle courses, but no veg main course.

    gràcies!
    Mateu

    By Blogger Mateu, at 12:10 AM  

  • The meal on Sunday was epic!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home